Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Web cams

Quote Originally Posted by CHICAGORANDY View Post
    A sincere THANK YOU and kudos to the team of folks who make these annual webcams possible. I'm 70 and continue to marvel at all the digital wonders that we all can have at our disposal and at our fingertips that simply did not exist a scant few decades ago.Anyone else grow up with rotary dial pay phones and needing to go to the library or hope the parents could afford to buy the Encyclopedia Britannica to learn about the world?
    I'm your age, Randy. When we used to go to my uncles' farm, they still had a crank phone on the wall. From that to the below is an amazing leap! Thanks to Todd, Paul, and the others who make this all happen!JimName:  0722191040_HDR.jpg
Views: 1270
Size:  91.3 KB
    Last edited by Jim Rosenow; 07-30-2019 at 05:59 AM.

I couldn't make it to A/V this year but I sure did a lot of watching on the web cams. A great big THANK YOU to all the people that make this possible.
    Bob

I’m still baffled on how people can complain so much about the air show feed when we tell them we’re just watching a raw feed that isn’t intended for direct viewing.
    i’m also surprised the the three live cameras show a few hundred people still watching.

Quote Originally Posted by krw920 View Post
    My only complaint, petty that it is, is the Ultralight cam has two channels of ATC, and it is hard to follow at times as there is so much cross talk at time. But other than that, GREAT JOB!
    I found out something great when I got back home. Live ATC does stereo. When listening to the feed one frequency comes over the left speaker and the other over the right. That was neat. Now, if I could figure out how to do that with my plane's audio...
    Chris Mayer
    N424AF
    www.o2cricket.com

Thanks to the volunteers that put up the feeds. Very much appreciate it. I suspect they will disappear shortly (warbirds seems gone), but even though looking at them now is sad, it let's me daydream a bit about a great week. Thanks again!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk