Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Camping for final 3 nights?

Same here. Good to now about spaces for people like me, arriving later in the week.

How about the improved sites? do they open back up after people leave? I see you have to pay from the day you reserve them through the end of the show with no refunds, but I'm guessing there are still people who bug out early... We're planning a Thursday afternoon arrival

Quote Originally Posted by odens_14 View Post
    How about the improved sites? do they open back up after people leave? I see you have to pay from the day you reserve them through the end of the show with no refunds, but I'm guessing there are still people who bug out early... We're planning a Thursday afternoon arrival
    Not sure how they handle that, but I do know I've seen people bug out of those before the end of the show. From what I could tell, they sit empty till the end of the show.

I did end up chatting with EAA about the improved sites, per the rep I talked to any vacated sites will just sit empty; EAA won't resell them AND the site isn't transferable even if you coordinate with the member who paid for the site (although I'm not sure how/if they'd police this). I don't want a hassle so we'll be packing in the generator and dry camping.