Thread: Wanted Replica Plans SE5A Drawings

Wanted Replica Plans SE5A Drawings

I'm after a set of the Replica Plans SE5A drawings to buy with the appropriate licence to build one. (Gogi Goguliot & Dan McGowan design)
    If anyone has a set they won't use, or knows where I could get a set, it would be very much appreciated.

Thanks Rob
    Last edited by robintunley; 06-13-2019 at 12:19 PM.

Banned
    Saw these guys at Oshkosh last year, they build gorgeous full scale authentic reproductions of Sopwiths so they might be able to provide some direction for you.

kipaero.com https://www.kipaero.com/

Thanks, they are doing some interesting looking stuff there

If you're talking about the Replicraft drawings, I believe you can still buy a set of SE5a drawings from Replicraft. The website is http://www.replicraft.us.fm/

Quote Originally Posted by robintunley View Post
    I'm after a set of the Replica Plans SE5A drawings to buy with the appropriate licence to build one. (Gogi Goguliot & Dan McGowan design)
    If anyone has a set they won't use, or knows where I could get a set, it would be very much appreciated.

Thanks Rob

The Replicraft drawings are very good (I've got a Sopwith Pup set and will be getting an SE5a set) but are full size factory drawings.

I'm after the 7/8 scale Replica Plans version, they aren't for sale any more, but hopefully someone has an unused set they would be prepared to part with.

I have a friend who says he has a set of 7/8th’s plans that he bought new in 1974, could these be what you are looking for? He’s going to see if he can dig them out. Once found I can give you a bit more info.

Martin Wilson

Those sound like the ones, originally from 1970ish I beleive

He has found them and they are what you are looking for, am meeting up to take a look later this week.
    Apparently there is an example in the air museum at Victoria, BC! Built by somebody in Prince George, BC.

Found them! Unused, serial #074154. Contact me at. Martinsforklift at icloud dot com or text 250-898-4877.