Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Long EZ

More room, good speed, slightly more fuel burn: http://www.ebay.com/itm/ws/eBayISAPI...m=220906119084

The other stuff

Rutan Aircraft actually had supplemental plans too - and I took over their stock of paper and can supply the rest - Roncz Canard, Hidden bellcranks, rollover structure, long rudders, etc.

Get in touch - David at canardfinder@att.net

Is there any place you can get a totally updated set of full sized paper plans? or are we forced to scrounge around and get a piece here and a piece there?

You'd do much better asking on and frequenting the canard forums. When plans pop up somewhere it usually gets noticed and mentioned. Plus you will meet many with experience and start to understand who can be helpful and who to avoid. There's a lot of good advice out there once you cull through some first time builders and wannabees that can be scary....

This is 258DC, the fellow that wrote you above, knows his stuff. Was suggested way back earlier in this thread.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by flyingriki; 12-09-2011 at 10:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by flyingriki View Post
    You'd do much better asking on and frequenting the canard forums.
    I've read all the links posted, but it seems there is no real plans available. lots of CDs, lots of opinions, no real way to tell what you are buying.

You can get Long EZ plans and templates

I can find original plans with original templates (14 of them); get in
    touch if you are serious about building... I have all manner of Rutan Aircraft Factory supplemental stuff too.

David Orr - use Canardfinder@att.net

Quote Originally Posted by N258DC View Post
    I can find original plans with original templates (14 of them); get in
    touch if you are serious about building... I have all manner of Rutan Aircraft Factory supplemental stuff too.

David Orr - use Canardfinder@att.net
    I'm still trying to clear my plate and get the current projects completed. we will be investigating this EZ project farther as we get space. your E-Mail is in my rolodex and will contact you later.

Why would anyone take second generation plans when originals are available?

Beagle