Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: show us your video

Had the privilege of filming another video for CubAir recently - this one at one of their Young Eagles rallies for the local Boy Scout Pack:

BTW - Having recently flown my first Young Eagle I must say that if you've never done it... YOU NEED TO DO IT. Very rewarding. I'm pretty sure I got a bigger kick out of it than he did and he called the flight, "Awesome" and "Flightalicious." Pretty high praise from a teenager.

flying helos has been a blast. Key west departure.
    Ed DArcy 'Turbo'
    R-44 N7511G 1,300 hrs / RV-6 N26ED 4,700 hrs / helicycle 100 hrs
    Stuart, FL Hartford,Ct Virgin Gorda, BVI

Making some changes to my RV-9A panel:

Here's my video showing what GA is to me. A Sunday morning pancake breakfast run to Boscobel, Wis. (KOVS) in the Wisconsin River valley. Camera was mounted on the left landing gear strut of a Cessna 172.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ozZOMmEPHqQ

So I had the extreme luck of filming another flying video - you might have seen Sarah Wilson's Jimmy Allen Speedmail at Oshkosh last year and in Sport Aviation - I was lucky enough to work with Sarah to produce her "Biplane Valentine" this year. For your viewing enjoyment:

By the way - after filming that day I'm convinced that every pilot needs an open cockpit biplane in their hangar. Wow.
    Last edited by Ryan Dembroski; 02-20-2014 at 09:08 AM. Reason: HangAr….whoops.

By the way - after filming that day I'm convinced that every pilot needs an open cockpit biplane in their hanger. Wow.[/QUOTE]

I agree. The open air and various smells is pure excitement.

Quote Originally Posted by Infidel View Post
    By the way - after filming that day I'm convinced that every pilot needs an open cockpit biplane in their hanger. Wow.

Did someone say open air?

A few with the Skybolt...

http://youtu.be/G9Dh5GPonSk

A little mountain time with the wife:

http://youtu.be/lmkDzTxy0zs

(not sure why they're not embedding)
    Last edited by Stinson Pilot; 02-20-2014 at 08:48 PM.
    Doug
    1947 Stinson 108-2
    Steen Skybolt - IO-360-A1A

Flying is the answer...What was the question?

Doug…
    Those are AWESOME videos. One thing I'm jealous of (in addition to the Skybolt) is all of the great terrain you've got nearby. There's nothing like low and slow over the cornfields of Wisconsin, but sometimes I just long for a mountain or two.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Dembroski View Post
    Doug…
    Those are AWESOME videos. One thing I'm jealous of (in addition to the Skybolt) is all of the great terrain you've got nearby. There's nothing like low and slow over the cornfields of Wisconsin, but sometimes I just long for a mountain or two.
    +++1!

Doug, where did these take place?

Thanks guys. Lots of great videos on this thread! These keep me going during the winter!

This is the Cascade Mountains about 40 miles east of Seattle, close to Snoqualmie Pass. I fly out of Fall City and the mountains are about 5 minutes away. Great place to fly!
    Doug
    1947 Stinson 108-2
    Steen Skybolt - IO-360-A1A

Flying is the answer...What was the question?