Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: show us your video

this would be us, march 2011, Nummijärvi FlyIn here in Finland. Partisipated with 4 planes from Kauhava, alltogether there were about 50 planes. Runway was made on the ice. And we had just a wonderful weather on that day. A friend of mine, who was flying the plane I was travelling with, edited this video from several cameras we had with us, at least 2 cams / plane .

Pitts Practice

First attempt playing with the new camera yesterday. Will have to work on some more and better acro video.

Quote Originally Posted by Hanna View Post
    this would be us, march 2011, Nummijärvi FlyIn here in Finland. Partisipated with 4 planes from Kauhava, alltogether there were about 50 planes. Runway was made on the ice. And we had just a wonderful weather on that day. A friend of mine, who was flying the plane I was travelling with, edited this video from several cameras we had with us, at least 2 cams / plane .
    Nice! Like the sound track too.

rgmwa
    Perth
    Australia
    RV120346

PBY fly by, loves field, RV flyin, 3 years ago.
    Ed DArcy 'Turbo'
    R-44 N7511G 1,300 hrs / RV-6 N26ED 4,700 hrs / helicycle 100 hrs
    Stuart, FL Hartford,Ct Virgin Gorda, BVI

Ed DArcy 'Turbo'

women who love to fly and go to the beach. nothing like a good women. love that girl.
    Ed DArcy 'Turbo'

We went to the Hangar Hotel is in Fredericksburg, Texas. A great (fantastic) place to fly and spend the night. Rent a car or take a shuttle into town for even more fun and frolick. Food, shopping, museums and more! The Airport diner has wonderful food and atmosphere. Step back into the past during WWII and relive what is was like then.

This is a few years old:

Zavian's First Landing

The flight that inspired me to finally take flight lessons....

Since we're talking video, and I am a 'video guy', I thought I'd chime in here. In 2009 I was selected to be a Ford "Fiesta Agent". Basically, Ford gave me (and 100 other people) one of their new Fiestas to drive for six months and in return I made monthly videos for them based on 'missions' they sent me on. When "Adventure Month" showed up I jumped at the chance to get into the air. I'd been gazing skyward since I was a kid, but never really had had the chance to do anything about the desire to fly.

There isn't as much pure flying in this video as the other videos posted here - but I think you'll still enjoy it. You're about to see my first taste of acro and..... well let's just say I'm a little embarrassed with how things turned out. That said, I'm currently taking lessons towards a private certificate in a J3 Cub so it couldn't have scarred me too badly!

If you're interested in seeing what the full "dogfight" experience with Air Combat is like you can watch it here: http://youtu.be/bet1sV9f1Do
    I wish I would have had a logbook at the time - some of the pilots are CFIs and you can log the time.

Love all the videos everyone else has posted thus far! I definitely lost an hour or so earlier today watching all of them!

Red Green's Advice on Building Your Own Airplane

A humorous look at aircraft building and one of the videos featured on our Chapter's website...

http://www.1221.eaachapter.org/apps/...r-own-airplane

A note to Red Green: Join EAA! We'll help you and change your mind!

Mike Hongisto