Thread: Airventure rental car drop off point.

Airventure rental car drop off point.

Does Enterprise have a rental car drop off and pick up at Airventure grounds? Or do I need to go to the Enterprise store?

I don’t recall ever seeing any rental car drop off on the grounds. They might might have some service on the GA side of the field, but I have never rented a car while attending.
    Dave Shaw
    EAA 67180 Lifetime
    Learn to Build, Build to Fly, Fly for Fun

Yes, in recent years they have had a table in the terminal next to Basler, or even inside Basler, to drop and leave the keys at their counter. I cant be sure it will be that way this year, but it has been. And I'd call the local office not the National one.
    Last edited by Bill Greenwood; 05-01-2019 at 07:42 AM.

Hertz has an office in the Wittman terminal building. Just call Enterprise 1-800 number and ask 'em. But as Bill notes, another local Enterprise office might have better info on event-specific temporary setups.

Carl Orton
    Sonex #1170 / Zenith 750 Cruzer
    http://mykitlog.com/corton

I will call Enterprise in July to see what they do. I just figured there might be a rental spot near the Bus loading lot.

Yep, I've run people up to the main terminal to get Hertz cars countless times over the years.
    The only time I personally rented a car, I flew into Fond Du Lac and got it there.