Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Housing for 2 needed for airventure

Thanks, but I never got any PM, it may be that messages are full, not sure how to delete some. Do you know of a room or apt, and it would be for Wed and Thur nights only and for one couple.
    Last edited by Bill Greenwood; 04-28-2019 at 05:53 AM.

Yes, the PM was info that I would rather not post publicly. PM me with your email address and I will contact you.

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Greenwood View Post
    Thanks, but I never got any PM, it may be that messages are full, not sure how to delete some.
    Go to:

http://eaaforums.org/private.php

Click the boxes on the far right for the messages you want to delete, or the box on the very top of the far right to select them all.

Scroll to the bottom of the page where it says, "Selected Messages". Click that box, select "Delete", and click "Proceed."

Ron "Helpful for once" Wanttaja

Thanks for all the suggestions, I found a room for them not cheap, but not too exorbitant across the freeway from the Radison where I'll be. So, my Son Charles whos spent many a fun hour at EAA as a kid, a special highlight was listening to tales by Connie Edwards. some of which may have even been true, will be back for a couple of days. And his fiancé who has never been to EAA . but who took to it like a duck to water the first time she flew with me. I think she'll really like it.

Hello there,

I have a room at the DoubleTree by Hilton Neenah from Wed-Monday that I will not be able to use now. I am offering it up on a first come first serve basis. It's a 2 queen bed room. It's $275 a night or other possible trades. (I.E. Your on the hiring board of JB, SWA, United, DL, FedEx, or UPS.... LOL).

Feel Free to email me: tailspin4hire@gmail.com

Cory