Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Update needs updated

Update needs updated

Is anyone awake at headquarters? The web page says to check back in 2019 for updates of concerts...well it is four and half months into 2019 and no information posted. We need to set vacation dates and accommodations for grandkids and kids. If their is NO CONCERT, just say so! Lynn Pitts EAA 49054

Banned
    Lynn, I'm sorry, I don't follow your thought process. Why are your vacation dates and worrying about what to do with your kids totally and unequivocally dependant on an irrelevant Monday night concert? Are you saying you won't attend Osh if the one night concert talent is not to your liking?

My wife and I always go...the kids and grandkids come to see the concert...last year they vacationed elsewhere due to the concert selection. Once there, they always have a great time but the music venue is a big factor in whether they attend.

EAA Staff / Moderator
    Lynn, there will be a concert on the Monday night of AirVenture. We should be putting out an announcement in the relatively near future, though we can't give you a precise date at this time. Thanks for your patience.

My guess is they need time to learn if Mick Jagger will have recovered from his heart valve operation by then. 😛
    Last edited by PaulDow; 04-15-2019 at 01:40 PM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam Oleson View Post
    Lynn, there will be a concert on the Monday night of AirVenture. We should be putting out an announcement in the relatively near future, though we can't give you a precise date at this time. Thanks for your patience.
    TRANSLATION: Still don't know how much money Ford is committing so we don't know who EAA can afford.

The press release was just issued
    https://www.eaa.org/airventure/eaa-a...-Night-Concert

Well...there ya' go. Not only "The Fray", but also "Animal Years" will delight the crowd with their musical interpretations that Monday eve...... and if you wondered..NO...of course I have no flippin' idea who them folks iz. lol

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say 'musicians' ?

Hopefully they are 'cover bands' for Guy Lombardo and Royal Canadians or maybe Spike Jones?

I could be mistaken.
    "Don't believe everything you see or read on the internet" - Abraham Lincoln

Just heard The Fray and Animal Years are coming to EAA AirVenture 2019. What a great selection!

Well, I don't come for the concert...but it does make a difference about whether and when my wife comes with the yung'uns
    Chris Mayer
    N424AF
    www.o2cricket.com