Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Problem getting tickets

Angry Problem getting tickets

The ExtremeTix company is awful. I bought tickets, but when I go to print, the page is dim and I can't click anything. I can not reach anyone there either by phone or by submitting a form. And what is with all the clicking in boxes thing? Is it an actual business? They had no problem debiting my account though; that went off without a hitch.
    Last edited by flynow; 03-29-2019 at 10:02 AM.

EAA Staff / Moderator
    Hello, ExtremeTix was actually bought out by ETix. When that transition process is complete (hopefully by the end of March), you should be able to print your tickets. If you have any further questions about this feel free to contact EAA's member services team at 1-800-564-6322. Thanks!

EAA seems to have wonderful times picking contractors who don't have their act in gear. This is almost as bad as the disaster of a background check guys that they used for the Young Eagles.

Thank you.

Concerning buying tickets...anyone heard the concert night and headliner this year. I have more family members coming if the 'music' is good. No one from our family attended last years Monday Concert or Oshkosh. Work schedules and vacation planning sometimes requires months in advance! Thank Lynn #49054

It's usually Monday for starting after the airshow and running for a couple of hours. They seem to have switched from washed-up rock bands to up-and-coming country acts of late. I've not seen any announcements as to who is performing.

Our family has sure enjoyed those 'washed up' bands for many years!

Quote Originally Posted by lynnlpitts View Post
    Our family has sure enjoyed those 'washed up' bands for many years!
    So did I, and it appeals to the average member demographic I think. However, for attracting younger people, the newer bands, even if lesser well know, seem to be a good draw.

I'm all for the "Washed Up".

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by FlyingRon View Post
    They seem to have switched from washed-up rock bands to up-and-coming country acts of late.
    Give me washed up rock n' roll over old, contemporary or up-and-coming country any time! Blasphemous?So be it!