Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Any Updates for Camp Scholler for 2019?

Quote Originally Posted by rleffler View Post
    I disagree with this statement. I spent ten years camping in Scholler before I moved to HBC. Camping in HBC next to your aircraft is much better than Scholler. I like the facilities better too.
    Well, I'm not going in with a plane sooooo...

Quote Originally Posted by rleffler View Post
    I disagree with this statement. I spent ten years camping in Scholler before I moved to HBC. Camping in HBC next to your aircraft is much better than Scholler. I like the facilities better too.
    Perhaps I should have qualified my statement with, "if you don't own an airplane."

Even then, though... I bring a lot of kit if I'm camping for a week. I'd have to have one heck of an airplane to carry it all

Quote Originally Posted by SteveCostello View Post
    Perhaps I should have qualified my statement with, "if you don't own an airplane."

Even then, though... I bring a lot of kit if I'm camping for a week. I'd have to have one heck of an airplane to carry it all
    There's options for that, besides having a large(ish) airplane (although this is a benefit of having a 4-place airplane). Some ship their gear. Others band together and rent storage space and leave their stuff at Osh year-round.
    Todd “I drink and know things” Stovall
    PP ASEL - IA
    RV-10 N728TT - Flying
    EAA Lifetime Member
    WAR DAMN EAGLE!