I had to miss last year due to my new job, but I'll be there this year, and should be there for the Friday prior all the way through the last Sunday. I'm a tent camper. 2017 was a pretty rough year for tenting... I was surrounded on three sides by people who ran generators beyond the times they were allowed. One belched noxious gases, which didn't taste so nice for breakfast.

It's starting to feel like if you don't have a decal that says "Newmar" or "Prevost" on your unit, or at the very least if your sleeping quarters don't have wheels, you don't really matter. Tenters are getting pushed out near the highway, which is incredibly loud at night, and coincidentally also tends to be the low ground... not great for tenting.

Are there any updates to make camping, and specifically tenting, less miserable? Between the generators and soppy low lands, I'm considering renting a camper this year. Which is too bad, because that means about $1,200 less money in EAA's pockets that I'm spending on renting a trailer vs. buying from vendors, food, etc.