Thread: Too much monkey business

Too much monkey business

Pilots and eaa members may be known to do some silly things at tines, but this is one I don't think most of us have even considered, I know I haven't.
    Like the line from the old Chuck Berry song. "Too much monkey business for me to be involved in."
    A man was stopped by TSA at the airport for trying to go through the check in with a drugged, live orangutan in his suitcase.

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Greenwood View Post
    Pilots and eaa members may be known to do some silly things at tines, but this is one I don't think most of us have even considered, I know I haven't.
    Like the line from the old Chuck Berry song. "Too much monkey business for me to be involved in."
    A man was stopped by TSA at the airport for trying to go through the check in with a drugged, live orangutan in his suitcase.
    Well, sure - if it wasn't drugged, how would he have convinced it to get in the suitcase? Anytime my wife wants me to go somewhere with her and tries to put me in the suitcase, she has to drug me first. Can't imagine it would be any different with an orangutan - they're basically as smart as people. And have the same colored hair as some.

I remember a boat named "monkey business" it helped ruin a presidential candidate's political career.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by martymayes View Post
    I remember a boat named "monkey business" it helped ruin a presidential candidate's political career.
    Of course the name of that infamous boat didn't cause Gary's demise, it's what he did or didn't do on that boat that made him quit the race.

True story: I was on that boat. In the 1980's it was always moored at the marina where my in-laws had their condo in North Miami Beach. It was owned by the developer of that condo complex.