Hello, IAC members, it is time to elect our 2019 slate of officers and directors. Nominating petitions are due by April 13, so don't delay. Voting will be done electronically on the IAC website, beginning June 26, voting ends on July 22, results will be announced and new officers and directors installed at the close of the IAC Annual Membership Meeting at AirVenture in Oshkosh on July 26.

Positions to be filled are Vice President, Treasurer, and four Directors. Directors are elected "at large", not by region, and are then assigned a Region after they're elected. If you wish to see which directors' positions are up for election or re-election, take a look at www.iac.org and navigate to About / Leadership / Yellow Pages. Terms of those officers and directors with "July 2019" after their names are expiring this year.

Very briefly, a candidate for office must submit a nominating petition signed by 10 current IAC members in good standing, a photograph, and a resume / bio. For more detailed information, please see www.iac.org, page 2 of the "Latest News". All signatures must be on a petition form, and I can accept multiple petition forms. So, if you choose to run for office, you can fill out a blank petition form, e-mail it to your best friend in, say, Scobey, MT, and have them sign it, scan, and e-mail, fax, or snail mail to me. My Fax number is (509) 489-4783.

I prefer to have IAC related e-mail sent to me at dougsowder@gmail.com.

Feel free to contact me with any questions that you may have.

Doug Sowder
IAC 14590 Lifetime Member
Elections Chair