I have no problem answering any of those questions, and I have had them all asked of me.
-- I will admit to not being able to keep up with my teenage sons in a sprint anymore. Several decades of jumping on and off of tanks and running in combat boots tore up my knees, but I can still pass the new Army Combat PT Test (and make weight). 5K? I can do it, but "fun" and "run" have always been mutually exclusive terms for me. (Why do armor officers wear strap boots? As visible statement that we don't run anywhere.)
-- I have my rabies vaccination...mandatory and smart for my last deployment to Western Africa. (That is a BIG needle!)
-- Trying to get off the ground on just one engine was highly discouraged by both the USAF and the FAA (that one is actually a fairly common question)

And you didn't ask about any of the truly STUPID things I have done in the air and on the ground (some with scars) and which I have no problem laughing at myself about.

150 YE flown in the O-2 so far. Falling behind this year due to maintenance issues with the Sky Pig.