Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Best 2 Days to go to AirVenture

My tram conductor microphone and I spend some of the best 9 days of the year at AirVenture - I can hardly wait.

I would say definitely NOT the ending weekend. Saturday may be okay, but Sunday would be a real disappointment. On Sunday everyone is ready to go home, a lot of the exhibitors are packing up, or out checking out what is left of the show, the Ultralight field is shutdown, seminars are shutdown or nearly so, Aeromart is gone (gone on Saturday).

If you are flying in, landing at OSH, and can't be there Sunday (day before opening day) you might want to avoid Monday and Tuesday because the airplane parking and camping will probably be full.

I'm there for the whole show!

Usually (at least down in Vintage) we start to have departures on Tuesday (people come way early, socialize, hit one day of the exhibit buildings and leave). This opens up some spaces as we start to back fill.

Ge Randy, hope you got some better jokes this time LOL

In the off months I always collect new material in preparation - some of my oldies and goodies will remain a part of my tour set, but I DO rotate in new stuff - not saying they are 'better', just new - lol