Thread: Questions for owners of the new David Clark One X Headset

Questions for owners of the new David Clark One X Headset

I have been watching the reviews on this headset for awhile and bought one. I have a question or two on your experience.

I notice flying with it that when I turn my head while flying, the noise heard changes, mostly in tone, not volume. I assume that is from the built in technology but it seems a bit odd. Would probably get used to it, but if it is not right, I want to return the headset during the 30 day trial.

I also had an issue with the bluetooth and my phone. Paired up fine and when I made a call I heard clearly the person answer, but he could only hear me faintly, and I could not hear him again. Might have been ATC shutting down the phone, which it should do. Need to tweak that one and try again.

Your comments are appreciated. Glenn
    Glenn Brasch
    KRYN Tucson, Arizona
    2013 RV-9A
    Medevac helicopter pilot (Ret)
    EAA member since 1980
    Owner, "Airport Courtesy Cars" website.
    www.airportcourtesycars.com
    Volunteer Mentor www.SoAZTeenAviation.org

Have you tried the phone when NOT in your plane? Do you get the same results?

I have had the DC ProX for over two years and I'm happy with it. You may need to adjust the settings a bit, especially in regard to your own voice during a phone call. When all else fails, call their Tech Support.

Quote Originally Posted by CDS View Post
    Have you tried the phone when NOT in your plane? Do you get the same results?

I have had the DC ProX for over two years and I'm happy with it. You may need to adjust the settings a bit, especially in regard to your own voice during a phone call. When all else fails, call their Tech Support.
    Thanks, going to play with it again today.
    Glenn Brasch
    KRYN Tucson, Arizona
    2013 RV-9A
    Medevac helicopter pilot (Ret)
    EAA member since 1980
    Owner, "Airport Courtesy Cars" website.
    www.airportcourtesycars.com
    Volunteer Mentor www.SoAZTeenAviation.org