Ford has long been a major sponsor for EAA at Osh or Lakeland, This year several have criticized them especially the ehibit where thy water the slippery floor and had Nascar type cars sliding around on them. I think you could sign up for rides.
It wasn't that noisy and I didn't see any major risk of the cars breaking out of the enclosure., just folks enjoying themselves. A great addition was the bungy flying cords next door, not sure if that wad Ford but kids on it were ecstatic, nothing but laughs and grins.
Ford had the old vintage model T and As that you could sign up and ride in free, I always though it was VIP only but not so.
And one of the most fun and meaningful ride ever at Osh or Lakeland is the full size simulator of the first Wright Flyer. What a chance to fly a piece of history. Its really hard to fly, I wont tell you either of the 2 secrets I learned , try it yourself. After I did it I told Patti Wagstaff that she had to try it and she said she had already heard about it and how hard it was at first and she was going to wait till later when the crowd was less so as not to embarrass herself.