Thread: Unhappy with service from vendor

Unhappy with service from vendor

In July of 2017 I purchased what I hoped would be a simple solution to fuel quantity from James Wiebe at Belite.
    It looked,,in the video like a simple system and would serve my situation.
    Short story,,,it didn't work. I re calibrated it twice, entailing draining the tanks and refilling them with programming at each level.
    I have had numerous conversations with Mr Wiebe and now I see he has a "new improved" system that will not work with any of my existing equipment.

I suggested he trade me and his reply was "I can't re sell it". No kidding, it doesn't work.

I suggested he give me some credit toward his new system,,,,this has been met with silence.

My silence has been broken.

I had to put up with Blue Mountain Avionics STEALING MONEY from me so Now I'm getting a little cranky about getting screwed.

I am in the retail Hardware business, I have a keen sense of what good service is.

I expect better.

Did you ask for a refund?

Thanks for the heads up. If everyone would report who the poor vendors are it would save newbie's like myself some hard lessons learned.

Some time it is not so easy. I bought a device that did not work...sent it back to maker twice...they checked it and found it worked just fine, but it won't work for me.

I mentioned this on another web site and that site's monitors deleted my posts because (I suspect) the maker was a donor to the site and they didn't want a donor's product to be criticized.

An update.
    I have been in contact with James Wiebe of Belite and he has agreed to work with me to resolve the issue.