Quote Originally Posted by CHICAGORANDY View Post
Just a thunk on an early Tuesday morning.

Does the EAA record the name/address/e-mail for each GA aircraft that flies into AirVenture and parks on the grounds? If so, could these folks then receive some form of brief communication about this serious concern prior to next year's event? If no such record is maintained, would it not be possible to have a simple parking registration plan to gather that important info?

I realize that the NOTAM does contain the vital info, but if it is being ignored, perhaps a different format of information delivery could help?

I'm thinking along the lines of a short, general "warning/advisory" to all the GA pilots who fly in, sent out a few weeks before AirVenture, rather than trying to identify and single out those creating the issue after the fact?

How do you get 10,000 independent individuals to 'read the instructions and follow the rules'? I dunno, but trying a variety of means might be worth the effort.

This will be a good idea to communicate the serious concern prior to next year's event !

An nearly everybody will be EAA Member flying in and therefor the EAA have those addresses !

Great idea !