Thread: Flight Simulator Steam Edition Halloween Sale - $10 - Oct 31 through Nov 1

Ended - Flight Simulator Steam Edition Halloween Sale - $10 - Oct 31 through Nov 1

Microsoft Flight Simulator: Steam Edition is on sale for $9.99 now through Nov 1.

https://store.steampowered.com/app/3...Steam_Edition/

Go get it, then head over to EAA.org/VFA to get EAA Virtual Flight Academy!

We're seeing great success in chapters using EAA Virtual Flight Academy at Young Eagle's rally's. It's also generating enthusiasm at chapter events. More on that in an upcoming article, stay tuned.
    Last edited by Brandon Seltz; 11-02-2018 at 08:22 AM.

D'oh! They must operate on a different time zone. It's back up to $25 at 10 PM EDT.

Strange, some things are still on sale. It may be up to the publisher, and they are in the UK.

I hesitated to post a thread that would get stale so quickly. Happened quicker than I thought!

That's exactly it.
    I wrote to Steam, and got a reply back saying sales are set by the developer. Since, as you say, this developer is in the UK, I must have missed it by a couple hours. I set it as a wishlist item if it goes on sale again. We also have Prepar3D, but version 3, so when I get time, I'll see how it and Academy work together.

I have to act on things quicker. A few weeks ago someone nearby was giving away a commercial video game system from a mall kiosk to a nonprofit organization. I thought about it too long, and it was gone before I applied for it. That would have made a good start for a simulator.
    Last edited by PaulDow; 11-04-2018 at 07:15 AM.