Hi my name is Barry Doman and i'm from Brisbane Australia, i've been to the show twice over the last 5 years and love going and i have the following idea:

I wish i could make it this year but alas it will have to be next year, now i'm posting this idea i have which could benefit everyone that can't make it every year, i call it the Airventure Show Bag.

The basic idea is that i enjoy reading and going through all of my magazines, brochures, little trinkets and the like from the 2 airventures that i have gone to, would it be possible for an EAA chapter to set up a facility that could collect the material from this years vendors, suppliers, aircraft manafacturers, government entitys etc... and place it in a bag(probably a fairly large bag) and send it out to the EAA members that have paid a fee, eg: $100 which could go to a charity or the chapter or the sweepstakes? It could include things like a few souvineers from the 2011 show (stickers, shirt, video) aircraft spruce catalog, new aircraft details, the 2011 airventure guide, ford tent straw hat etc.....

not only is it a form of revenue, it is a form of recycling and in future years it could even be done before the show even starts?

As an EAA member i look back at those two airventures with a big smile and wish i could go every year, this idea might allow the many members around the world who like me feel a strong connection to the community at Airventure and wish we could be there................

thanks

Barry Doman
Brisbane Australia
EAA 1010298