Thread: Pulsar groups?

Pulsar groups?

Any Pulsar groups left online or fly-ins still happening?

I see a few for sale on Barnstormers but I’m unable to find any web presence even on Facebook...

Looks like it's fallen into the Old Guy trap of email lists:

http://www.homebuilt.org/clubs/pulsar.html No idea if it's still active, but if it is, someone will know where they all talk shop.
    The opinions and statements of this poster are largely based on facts and portray a possible version of the actual events.

Thanks, I shot an email off. Regardless homebuilt.org looks like a great resource!

I saw they actually had a list of completed aircraft with contact info.
    The opinions and statements of this poster are largely based on facts and portray a possible version of the actual events.

I am glad I saw your post. I am a new member. I have just acquired an Original Pulsar Kit # 277 from a gentleman who has completed less then 10% of the build process. Since Aero-Designs has been sold, and so long ago, there isn't a factory spec person to cross reference. I too am in need of Pulsar builders group to access. What model is your pulsar?

I have all of that information. However, the information is from 1993. I seriously think that most of the information I have is obsolete regarding contacts but I am still going to try and reach out to some. Maybe by letter. If anyone would lie the list I have please let me know and I will send it to you.

Pulsar Groups

Quote Originally Posted by RudestBuddhist View Post
    Any Pulsar groups left online or fly-ins still happening?

I see a few for sale on Barnstormers but I’m unable to find any web presence even on Facebook...
    Go to the Yahoo Pulsar Group and ask permission to join. We are still around and as strong as ever.

Cheers,

Yellowhammer

Frank,

Where in Alabama do you live sir? I am from the Great State myself.