Thread: Questions regarding guest passes

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Questions regarding guest passes

It didn't seem real clear to me from the admission information on the website, but if I purchase a weekly pass for myself as a member, am I limited to purchasing a weekly pass for my guest? Or can I get guest passes for individual days?

I would call or send an email, they've always been very helpful to me.
    Bob

Typically each membership allows 14 days total so 2 week passes 14 on one day (possibly wouldn’t try) it’s typically “member” and 1 “member-guest”

given my experience this year tho: who knows what there policies will be next year!

Guess what I'm trying to find out is if I buy a weekly pass for myself, but my guest is only staying for 2-3 days, can I just get daily passes for those 2-3 days? Or do I have to get a weekly pass for them too?

And I did see on the website about the 14 days total, so if I get a weekly pass for myself, that counts as 7. So a question I was thinking about too, is if I can get up to 7 guest passes, can all 7 be used for one day or is there a limit of 1 guest per day?

There is a limit of one quest per EAA member ! So, as an EAA, card carrying member, you can bring ONE quest ! Hope that helps.
    Bob

Quote Originally Posted by robert l View Post
    There is a limit of one quest per EAA member ! So, as an EAA, card carrying member, you can bring ONE quest ! Hope that helps.
    Bob
    I was told at the gate that a member has 14 days available to them in any combination. 7 for member 4 for spouse and 3 for guest or 5, 4 and 5 or 3, 3, 6 and 2.