Thread: Questions regarding guest passes

Questions regarding guest passes

It didn't seem real clear to me from the admission information on the website, but if I purchase a weekly pass for myself as a member, am I limited to purchasing a weekly pass for my guest? Or can I get guest passes for individual days?

I would call or send an email, they've always been very helpful to me.
    Bob

Typically each membership allows 14 days total so 2 week passes 14 on one day (possibly wouldn’t try) it’s typically “member” and 1 “member-guest”

given my experience this year tho: who knows what there policies will be next year!

Guess what I'm trying to find out is if I buy a weekly pass for myself, but my guest is only staying for 2-3 days, can I just get daily passes for those 2-3 days? Or do I have to get a weekly pass for them too?

And I did see on the website about the 14 days total, so if I get a weekly pass for myself, that counts as 7. So a question I was thinking about too, is if I can get up to 7 guest passes, can all 7 be used for one day or is there a limit of 1 guest per day?

There is a limit of one quest per EAA member ! So, as an EAA, card carrying member, you can bring ONE quest ! Hope that helps.
    Bob

Quote Originally Posted by robert l View Post
    There is a limit of one quest per EAA member ! So, as an EAA, card carrying member, you can bring ONE quest ! Hope that helps.
    Bob
    I was told at the gate that a member has 14 days available to them in any combination. 7 for member 4 for spouse and 3 for guest or 5, 4 and 5 or 3, 3, 6 and 2.

My experence this year at camp cheak in was *very* different to what I expected so when you do go BE PREPARED

but yes in past years i got a week my mom just got the days she was going (this year they were ok charging me 125 but wanted to charge my mom my (member) guest 390! (Same week pass) and I’m clearly not happy they have seemed to stop caring and replying and I just want people correctly trained (and not to be treated like I’m stupid!) —so again I feel I have to say BE READY whatever you decide to have to teach whoever is there there own policies! (Eaa if you’re reading this you have my member number you have my emails REPLY it’s been well past long enough!)

From the ticketing FAQ, I found an answer to a part of my question. So it sounds like if I bought a weekly pass for myself, I could buy individual day passes for my guest. And it sounds like the 14 day limit does not apply to student passes?

How many spouse/guest tickets can an EAA member purchase?

Each EAA member may purchase up to seven daily or one weekly ticket for themselves. In addition, members may purchase a spouse/guest ticket at the EAA member rate, for every daily or weekly adult member ticket purchased. If a member buys a weekly ticket - rather than purchase a weekly ticket for a spouse/guest- they may choose to purchase up to seven daily tickets for a spouse/guest. Members may purchase as many student tickets a needed. Members may also purchase an unlimited number of non-member rate tickets. Tickets are required for admission beginning Sunday, July 22 (a ticket for Monday, July 23 includes admission for July 22).

EAA Staff / Moderator
    Hello Biyu,

Our Director of Communications has reached out to you directly to hopefully get this resolved. He sent you an email yesterday (Thursday morning). Have you received it?

Thanks.

Yes and I replied to it with all the way back to us getting up to town right to the “event” a screenshot from my fraud alert on my card as much detail as possible (withought a possible bad descrip of the person!) AND even a couple extra oddities pics to prove AND suggestions —yet to get a reply back with all the extra info and that but I WILL re-state something I said in the email: living with the collossial wimp that I do (kind phrasing) I honestly feel like everything has become a battle to/for me and I DONT think it should be that way!

Like all the info is there with what happened my impression as has been has been sence I started this disaster that seemed people only wanted to pretend they cared about and as I think I’ve said about 20 times I really DONT think I’m asking for much with this (hell by now I should demand something for the serious amount of effort and aggrivation from me!)

btw: no reply to MY reply that I saw BUT I did get the message they sent