As I continue to tweak and improve my little Bebe in the hangar, I'm running into the issue of "help."

It breaks down into three broad category of visitors:

Actual help: Folks that either have built an airplane or are handy in some way (A&P's, mechanically inclined, etc.) that will either throw in and give a hand or realize that it's a one man job, stand back, or even go away.

Advisers: Folks that don't actually get hands on, but have a level of expertise to where one will stop working to gain advice or listen to critiques from. This is the smallest wedge of people, but really helpful. Adviser types usually don't take much of one's time, and if they do it's worth it in the long run.

"Help" in quotation marks: Folks that don't just hang about and watch, but actually distract from work, either opining about things in non-helpful ways or just being distracting talking about unrelated things.

They're the opposite of help, though I don't think they realize it. Since they're pilots and generally nice people, I've tried a variety of polite ways of getting rid of them without much success.

I can't be alone in this, and is it something that I just have to take into account and accept, or should I become more blunt?