Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Oshkosh 2019.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Point View Post
    I’m hoping to drink another bottle of your scotch, but hopefully with you there next time!
    Jeff, you should have strolled on over. I had a bottle with only 1 shot missing. It was a shame to transport it back to the Falls.

Quote Originally Posted by CHICAGORANDY View Post
    And for those feeling tram remorse at not hearing any of my crummy jokes:

"I found out from a country friend why a chicken coop only has two doors... if it had four doors it would be a chicken sedan."
    Well, I have a 3rd door, more of a hatch, over the nest boxes, so, I guess it's still a coop but with a rumble seat !
    Bob

Quote Originally Posted by gbrasch View Post
    [ATTACH] A friend sent me this shot, hopefully 2019 arrivals will be a little better.
    And those are just the planes that didn’t turn off their transponders!
    Chris Mayer
    N424AF
    www.o2cricket.com

I would love to see someone purchase the Pima B-36 get it airworthy and bring it to Oshkosh! Tall order I know but imagine what a sight that would be. Flying lead with Doc and Fifi on the wings. Pretty sure That would sell some tickets! Another thing I would love to see is the SR-71. Maybe NASA has one still flying I’m not sure but I would love to see it! It would be awesome to see some things that aren’t there every year. That’s what made last year so amazing- Doc and Fifi, the B-1, B-2 and B-52- that was the best show I’ve ever been to. 1990 was pretty amazing too with the F-117. This year the Raptors, F-15’s, F-5’s, F-18’s, C-17, Mustangs, Corsairs, Doc and the B-17’s were absolutely awesome. Hopefully next year is even better with some truly amazing!

What Aircraft do you guys want to see at 2019 Oshkosh? Barring a B-36 or a Blackbird, I would love to see a P-47 Thunderbolt! I didn’t see one this year. What’s on your wishlist for next year?

Other than my own plane, of course...I would like to see the XP-82!
    Chris Mayer
    N424AF
    www.o2cricket.com

P-39, P-63 real Zero, FW-190, BF-109.

I'd like to see Tora Tora Tora do a few re-enactments.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BeagleOne View Post
    I'd like to see Tora Tora Tora do a few re-enactments.
    Please no...but if you must: Dive, chase low level, ratta tat tat, pull up, go around, ratta tat tat, repeat.

XP-82 would be awesome and yea I miss the Tora Tora Tora re-enactment! The Harkers have an F-82E Twin Mustang here in Minnesota. It will be at Oshkosh in 2019! I can’t wait to see it in Oshkosh! Plus 1 for sure on the real Zaro, FW-190, BF-109, P-39 and P-63! All awesome and amazing to see! I would love to see the Martin Mars Make a return visit as well!