Okay, Oshkosh week is sadly about half over, so what do people think is going well, needs improvement, etc.?

I'll start. The good...it's Oshkosh week! I've already met some fantastic people and seen some fantastic flying. Got to see a 93 y.o. WWII Marine vet get a free P-51 flight. I can still get ice for my soda at the A & W, and my favorite mini-doughnuts are back. I've had some good meals too, including salads. Doc is back. The Heritage Flight made me teary-eyed. Danny the announcer is as over-caffeinated as ever. The tram service is doing well. The Vintage bookstore has lots of good books in stock. Seeing "Spitfire" on the big screen and two Tuskegee Airmen speak. So many other things...

The bad...the parking needs help. Too many permit-only lots. Wednesday's weather in the evening...not sure why the night airshow wasn't cancelled earlier. Too many golf carts zipping around. No Eisenhower jackets. Most of the movie selection didn't appeal to me, but no doubt it appealed to others. IMO "Airplane!" should be shown every year.

The ugly...nothing so far for me, but I wasn't trying to leave after the night airshow was cancelled.