Thread: AT&T data

AT&T data

I'm at the Fringe of WIFI so since I have unlimited data just am using my AT&T data for internet. Upload speed is OK, but download is about a 9600 baud modem. I am assuming others have the same issue. Signal is strong. I thought AT&T set up additional infrastructure here this week. But I guess just way too many trying to use it. Not really complaining, just trying to look at the days recap and videos here!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Can't speak to ATT service but T-Mobile service was abysmal inside the AirVenture grounds. Worked better out in Scholler

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You should have tried it the night of the storm. 15 minutes just to get a quick weather update.

Quote Originally Posted by turtle View Post
    You should have tried it the night of the storm. 15 minutes just to get a quick weather update.
    Been that way most of the week. Five minutes to paint the AccuWeather radar ..

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Hell, even getting a voice connection was difficult at many times. Apparently one of the portable cells took a dump. The ATT techs were working on it for a long time (the one down near the Vintage Red Barn).

This is the first year in a while I didn't bring both my cells (one is on ATT the other T-Mobile), that was a mistake.