Thread: I am going through withdrawls

Sad I am going through withdrawls

Aaarrrrrgh! I am so going through withdrawals listening to Fisk Approach and watching the Cams. I have to go to KORF tomorrow and stay most of the week instead of KOSH today.

Anyone else having to live OSH vicariously??

It just isn't right!

Right now your not missing nothing. Except for rain and mud! Rolled in Friday night in the truck and trailer in the rain and it’s still raining here Sunday morning. Supposed to stop this afternoon. But has created a real slow start to the event. Vendors are slow to finish there setting up. People are waiting and watching for the weather to break. There has to be a lot of planes hanging out at outer lying small airports camping in hangars and FBOs. Three of my friends who flew up Saturday are in Appleton, Portage, and Dodge County cause of late afternoon weather. Lots of open fields waiting for planes to fill them. Most mass arrivals have been delayed. Hopefully the sun will come up and things will start to dry out.

I am out this year due to truck problems. Been watching the cams also and all the rain. I used to make fun of my friends watching them, but I guess no more. Looks like the forecast for the week looks perfect! Have fun to those there!
    Glenn Brasch
    KRYN Tucson, Arizona
    2013 RV-9A
    Medevac helicopter pilot (Ret)
    EAA member since 1980
    Owner, "Airport Courtesy Cars" website.
    www.airportcourtesycars.com
    Volunteer Mentor www.SoAZTeenAviation.org

The sun is out and planes are streaming in. No more rain! Let the show begin.

My wife tried to placate me with the rain thing, it just wasn't working.Hope you have an awesome time there.

Rick

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by gbrasch View Post
    I am out this year due to truck problems. Been watching the cams also and all the rain. I used to make fun of my friends watching them, but I guess no more. Looks like the forecast for the week looks perfect! Have fun to those there!
    Hey Glenn, sorry you couldn't make it this year.

Want to add an entry for your courtesy car app. When we cleared customs at Drummond Island, Michigan, the FBO(really the really nice gas guy who fuelled us up) gave us his big clunker 1993 Cadillac DTS courtesy car to use to drive to the town restaurant. He said we could also use his newish looking F150 truck.

Quote Originally Posted by Floatsflyer View Post
    Hey Glenn, sorry you couldn't make it this year.

Want to add an entry for your courtesy car app. When we cleared customs at Drummond Island, Michigan, the FBO(really the really nice gas guy who fuelled us up) gave us his big clunker 1993 Cadillac DTS courtesy car to use to drive to the town restaurant. He said we could also use his newish looking F150 truck.
    Thanks Floats, I got it added, and if anyone else has any additions I can be reached directly at airportcars101 (at) gmail.com. Glad I caught your post here. Glenn PS, any car pictures please send them in and I will post them, the site now has over 1,900 cars listed.
    Last edited by gbrasch; 07-24-2018 at 09:45 PM.
    Glenn Brasch
    KRYN Tucson, Arizona
    2013 RV-9A
    Medevac helicopter pilot (Ret)
    EAA member since 1980
    Owner, "Airport Courtesy Cars" website.
    www.airportcourtesycars.com
    Volunteer Mentor www.SoAZTeenAviation.org