Thread: 2018 Airventure Features and Attractions Webinar?

2018 Airventure Features and Attractions Webinar?

In past years Rick Larsen and Dennis Dunbar conducted a "features and attractions" webinar that kind of set the stage with detailed information regarding daily activities. Will this be conducted again this year? I have not seen anything about it yet, and it always is a great appetizer for Oshkosh!

I've got a reply from the EAA Twitter account on this. Read it here https://twitter.com/FlyinAdamBadger/...95650919108608. They have been doing it since 2012. But, this year they won't do a EAA AirVenture 2018 preview.

I wish there was more announcements on EAA radio or a bulletin board at each entrance of the day's special must see stuff. Instead of reading only about what happened the day before in Airventure Today

Wow, that is a bummer. It was always something I looked forward to, and it helped me plan my week.

Was a webinar a couple of weeks ago......"}Flying into OSH 2018".

EAA Staff / Moderator
    Hello all, while unfortunately there is not a Features and Attractions webinar scheduled, if you are on social media (specifically Facebook and Twitter), we have been announcing many special attractions there and will post throughout the week about what's coming up that day of AirVenture. In addition, you can download the official AirVenture 2018 app and check out the AirVenture Schedule of Events here: https://www.eaa.org/en/airventure/ea...dule-of-events

Hopefully one of these options will help you plan out your trip to Oshkosh.

That's it. I'm not going. Wait. Yes I am. Going to the backyard now to practice setting up my tent.

Awesome, they basically did the old webinar in the Green Dot as pointed out by Wrongway Feldman.
    It is here:http://inspire.eaa.org/2018/07/11/ea...shows-preview/
    I have only listened through Monday so far but I already know they do plant o fly the XP-82 in the show if it makes it (crossing fingers) and the y plan on flying the Tigercats together. This detailed information is just not available in the other media outlets. Thank you EAA for continuing this tradition in another format!

Some where in the South Pacific,I also do Flyovers for the Green Bay Packers Home Games,GO PacK GO!!