Thread: EAA trying to save money?

EAA trying to save money?

I used to get a new card every year, but the last couple of years its just been a sticker. You cant even read hardly anything on my 3 year old card and last years sticker is already gone. I don't have my number memorized and am proud to be a card carrying member, but please give me a card I can proudly show.

I wrote and asked for a new card. They said it would take two weeks, and please take care of the card as they are only sending them out every five years. But they did send me a replacement.

I wish there was an option to tell both EAA and VINTAGE not to send me the card and the other junk they send me. It all goes straight into the trash.
    The only time I need to demonstrate my EAA membership, they look it up for me (registration at Oshkosh). I actually do have my number memorized but I think the last time I typed that in was to create my account on the main EAA site.

Ron "403437"

EAA Staff / Moderator
    Hello scuba72, send an email to membership@eaa.org and request a new card if your card is heavily worn. Thanks!

Is there any thought into creating a "digital" card that could be accessed on a smartphone? I know this wouldn't appeal to everyone,but it's an idea

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I completely understand your frustration with the recent changes to the EAA membership cards. It's disappointing when something you value, like your membership card, doesn't meet your expectations, especially after being a loyal member for so long. While waiting for a resolution from EAA, have you considered exploring alternative ways to enjoy your free time and potentially earn some extra cash? Games That Pay Instantly to Cash App offers a wide variety of games that you can play for fun while also having the chance to win real money. It could be a fun and rewarding way to pass the time until you receive a new and improved EAA card.
    Last edited by gabieleke; 03-11-2024 at 05:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by gabieleke View Post
    I completely understand your frustration with the recent changes to the EAA membership cards. It's disappointing when something you value, like your membership card, doesn't meet your expectations, especially after being a loyal member for so long.
    Recent changes? This thread is almost 6 years old.
    Todd “I drink and know things” Stovall
    PP ASEL - IA
    RV-10 N728TT - Flying
    EAA Lifetime Member
    WAR DAMN EAGLE!

Apparently there has been an increase in AI bots posting to various forums.

Edit: And now we see the truth... AI bot or just another spammer, the post was edited with a link to some scammy web site.
    Last edited by DaleB; 03-17-2024 at 03:05 PM.
    Measure twice, cut once...
    scratch head, shrug, shim to fit.

Flying an RV-12. I am building a Fisher Celebrity, slowly.

When you go to EAA.org, then find where it says "My Account" and then to "Download Membership Card", you get a digital version of your EAA membership card.

Quote Originally Posted by azmedic85355 View Post
    Is there any thought into creating a "digital" card that could be accessed on a smartphone? I know this wouldn't appeal to everyone,but it's an idea

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk