Thread: Looking for dorm room NO AC

Looking for dorm room NO AC

I am looking for someone who may have a dorm room that they aren't going to use. I have been coming to OSH for years(since I was a kid), and I called yesterday to the dorms and they said that they are sold out. If anyone knows anyone who could help me out, I would greatly appreciate it. I would even be willing to pay slightly more than the $75 that the university charges. I can be contacted at 812-431-6219

You can wait until just before Airventure starts and they will probably have AC rooms available. They always have last-minute cancellations. The number to call to check on this ia 920-424-3226.
    Last edited by jbandstr; 06-30-2018 at 11:59 AM.

SOLD OUT? Of the non-a/c rooms? Sounds like attendance will definitely be up this year.
    Chris Mayer
    N424AF
    www.o2cricket.com

Brandon, dorm reservations for the following year always upen-up on July 1st of preceding year. Since that's a Sunday in 2018, it's July 2nd this year. The a/c dorms usually sell-out in the first 1/2 hr or so. Maybe not as fast this year since Fletcher was just redone.

Non-A/C rooms usually don't fully book until January or so.

As others have said, the week before and you may get a call if you've put yourself on the waiting list.

Carl Orton
    Sonex #1170 / Zenith 750 Cruzer
    http://mykitlog.com/corton

Also hardly everyone stays the entire week. Usually 4 days or so. So dorm rooms open up throughout the week at various times as people check out. The first wave starts checking out Wednesday. So keep that in mind to.

Best to put you name on the wait list now if you have not done so yet. Getting close, not much time left to the show starts!

I plan on putting in my info for next year. Would someone be willing to direct me to where I should go/contact to put a reservation in.
    Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by bill123 View Post
    I plan on putting in my info for next year. Would someone be willing to direct me to where I should go/contact to put a reservation in.
    Thanks.
    https://uwosh.edu/gcc/home/eaa-airventure-lodging/

Carl Orton
    Sonex #1170 / Zenith 750 Cruzer
    http://mykitlog.com/corton