Hi guys,

received an EAA email yesterday with the info that Solidworks 2018 is now available.

Code:
SOLIDWORKS 2018 Now Available!
EAA members can now download the 2018 version of SOLIDWORKS SDK EAA Maker Edition. The primary update is added support for onboard computer-aided manufacturing. For most manufacturing equipment this eliminates the need to run your files through a third-party CAM program before sending to production equipment like a CNC machine.

DS SolidWorks also solves the problem of our members not receiving their activation key via e-mail. Their website now generates the key and displays it on your web browser in addition to e-mailing it.
As I really want to test the CAM module I went over to the download section right away to try and download it.
From the looks of it, however, the page and download form has not changed and after filling it I did not get an email or another form of notification.

As the EAA newsletter also stated that the download was updated to show the license right away instead of sending an email I assume that the EAA webpage and download section was not updated yet.
Can anyone confirm this (or am I doing something wrong ;-))

Thanks,
Eric