Thread: Video: My new powered tug for my Cessna 172

Video: My new powered tug for my Cessna 172

I just purchased a new Electric Aircraft Tug from MiniMaxTugs.com. Here I'm demonstrating how easy it is to operate. My hangar has 2 large angle iron rails that the hangar doors ride on. This tug makes it a lot easier to get over humps. We also took a short flight to Commerce Municipal Airport in Commerce, TX.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GqAOgVJAbn8

Banned
    You state that this tug makes it a lot easier to get over the door rail humps but you don't show a demonstration of that. Odd. Showing how it works coming out and going back into the hangar would give this tug and you some credibility.

Quote Originally Posted by Floatsflyer View Post
    You state that this tug makes it a lot easier to get over the door rail humps but you don't show a demonstration of that. Odd. Showing how it works coming out and going back into the hangar would give this tug and you some credibility.
    I'm not trying to sell anyone on this tug, just showing how it works for me. I should have shown the rail humps (poor videography). I basically had to lay a 1x8 board between the rails in order to get the tug to operate properly over the humps. I like it.