I will be taking my dad to Airventure this year, it will be his first time (and only chance to go). I really want him to attend before his health deteriorates so that he cannot travel. This will be my first time camping in Scholler (I usually am in the North 40). I am really worried about being parked so far away so that my father doesn't bother leaving the RV in order to avoid walking. He is eligible to camp in disabled camping (he isnt wheelchair bound but cannot walk very much), but I have no idea if these areas fill up with locals before the show start. We wont be able to arrive before the Friday before opening day.

I am told the area designated is the area just to the west of Paul's Woods, as well as to the east of the water and electric sites.

Any idea how fast this will fill up? Do we have a chance of finding a spot if we arrive Friday 20 July this year? Do they enforce the rules on eligibility in these areas or do people not eligible take these spots anyway?

I do plan to look into renting a scooter inside the show or to encourage him to make max use of trams