Thread: Flight Seat Available to Oshkosh

Flight Seat Available to Oshkosh

I'm planning leaving Colorado on Sun, 7-22,for Airventure, staying for the week. I have one or two seats available in my Be 36 TC. Please no smoking, no pets. Your cost will be half the fuel bought, ie you buy every other tank, please. Would love the help flying or navigating. You don't need to be a pilot, its a good chance for a student pilot to get complex time if they like. No extra charge for lots of aviation stories along the way, some of which might even have an element of truth.
    Last edited by Bill Greenwood; 06-12-2018 at 10:03 AM.

Hello Bill,
    I'm a student in the US studying abroad from China. I'm quite interested in aviation, so I'm planning on going to Airventure this year with my father. May I know from which airport are you planning on departing from? I'm no pilot, but I can definitely help with navigating.
    Thank you!

probably Denver area, either Boulder BDU or Metro BJC
    Last edited by Bill Greenwood; 05-29-2018 at 10:18 AM.

need a rental car in Osh or Fon du Lac, anyone have an extra car they would rent at a fair rate. Just needs to run and have a/c don't need large or fancy. Id also consider a motorcycle if you have one

I ve still got room in my Bonanza for one or two. Im planning on leaving Denver area Sun morn 7-22 for a week at Airventure. I usually stop at Norfolk, maybe Ft. Dodge.Its about 4 hours or so flight time, and the 2nd half has some good scenery, often green this time of year.