Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 15 of 15

Thread: Page trying to load scripts from unauthenticated sources

  1. #11
    DaleB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    KMLE
    Posts
    405
    Indeed. You may not see the brokenness, but it is broken. It could very easily be fixed by either changing the URL to https, or using a relative rather than absolute URL (/clientscript/vb....). Either one would work. Or you could just wait until your system catches up on patches and starts complaining too, then figure it out.

    Name:  Untitled.png
Views: 44
Size:  5.0 KB
    Last edited by DaleB; 05-09-2018 at 01:57 PM.
    Measure twice, cut once...
    scratch head, shrug, shim to fit.

  2. #12
    EAA Staff / Moderator
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    27
    We'll check in with our IT team to see if they have a suggestion for a fix. Might I suggest loading our Forums page in a different browser in the meantime?

  3. #13

    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    49
    I just posted about my slow EAA site, and this is the Only one when I am typing its impossible. See my post.

  4. #14
    DaleB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    KMLE
    Posts
    405
    I see we're now back to non-SSL, and no more warning messages.
    Measure twice, cut once...
    scratch head, shrug, shim to fit.

  5. #15
    DaleB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    KMLE
    Posts
    405
    Sigh... now if only I didn't have to log in every single time I restarted my web browser.
    Measure twice, cut once...
    scratch head, shrug, shim to fit.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •