Hello all,

I have recently come into possession of a composite aircraft project. This project has been thru 2 hands so far both men have since gone west. I have some concerns so i am asking for your input as to what you would do, or whom you would seek out for answers. The construction looks good, but I don't know that I am one to judge as I am still new to all of this. This is a plans built composite tail dragger aircraft and I have all the manuals, which would allow me to start anywhere on the plane.

1) The builders log is an Aircraft Log book with reasonable written descriptions of what was accomplished. There are no pictures. There are time gaps. I will be reading the whole thing, but do not see information from the second builder. How will this affect my final inspection? The vertical tail is glassed in, so I have no visual for the construction of this part of the aircraft.

2) I have a delamination issue on a firewall, maybe 1 inch wide by 3 inches long wrapping around a corner of the firewall. What type of repair is typical there?

3) I looks like the fuselage may have been stored outside for a short while. It is not full of gunk, but there looked to be some standing water in the tail and a ring of dirt around the cockpit. No leaves or other debris was in there. How long can a raw fuselage be stored outside? I am wondering about UV damage as the fuselage is not painted.

That is all for now. I just need to get my head around what I have an what I might not have.

Thanks for looking and for your input.

Have an awesome day,
Josh