Thread: ham radio shop near OSH

ham radio shop near OSH

Hi,

does anyone know of any nearby ham radio stores where i could pick up an MFJ-295i?

cheers

Mike
    2016 1st time Oshkosh visitor, 2017 was hopeful but just not to be..but see my 2016 and upcoming 2018 adventure on mikelynnweb.wordpress.com Celebrating the RAF100

Quote Originally Posted by biggles1998 View Post
    Hi,

does anyone know of any nearby ham radio stores where i could pick up an MFJ-295i?

cheers

Mike
    https://www.gigaparts.com/mfj-295i.html I never go to a Store, either here as posted or maybe Amazon dot com. Been a Ham since the 70's.

cheers - i'm coming from UK and thinking of adding this to my ID51 when i'm over, was looking to buy without any exchange rate charges.. since its GBP16.00 here excluding shipping and much cheaper if i picked up in person.. (something like £5 ( $7 ) cheaper)

looks like HRO maybe the nearest option if i divert on the way to OSH from ORD.
    Last edited by biggles1998; 04-20-2018 at 08:04 AM.
    2016 1st time Oshkosh visitor, 2017 was hopeful but just not to be..but see my 2016 and upcoming 2018 adventure on mikelynnweb.wordpress.com Celebrating the RAF100

You will pass within 4 miles of Ham Radio Outlet Milwaukee on your way north to Oshkosh, 41 North to Good Hope Road, East about 4 miles to the store.

No way do I believe your purchase will be limited to a microphone, I have never made it out of that store with just one item.

Ham Radio Outlet
    5710 W. Good Hope Rd
    Milwaukee, WI

If you can't find it at HRO, just order it on Amazon and have it delivered to the field. I actually, have things sent to the Hilton marked "Hold for arrival" and then go grab them once I know they've been delivered. I actually do have a reservation for the hotel for the day AFTER the show closes (when the rates go back to something normal).