Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Concerts 2018

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Concerts 2018

So my wife comes with me to Airventure for the fun and excitement. Actually she tolerates the trip and is looking forward to the evening concerts. Who is playing in them in 2018? Can anybody answer?

Thanks!

Anthony

i noticed this occurring at the same time as Airventure.. https://www.oshkoshmainstreetmusicfestival.com/
    2016 1st time Oshkosh visitor, 2017 was hopeful but just not to be..but see my 2016 and upcoming 2018 adventure on mikelynnweb.wordpress.com Celebrating the RAF100

EAA Staff / Moderator
    Hello Anthony,

We'll likely be announcing our opening night concert in the near future.

Thanks!

Any updates on the entertainment? Wifey is getting antsy...

EAA Staff / Moderator
    Hello, none at this time. Hopefully will be soon!

Why is this an issue this year....many people's plans need to be addressed as to whether they will stay Monday night for a concert? Sure wish Tom was sil in charge of organization! Thanks, Lynn 49054

EAA Staff / Moderator
    Hi Lynn, we apologize that it's taking a while this year. We hope to have it finalized and announced soon. Thank you for your patience.

Looks like they just announced. Can't say I know either of the bands.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Banned
    Dustin Lynch and Maddie & Tai. WHO??? Once again, my Monday night is wide open.

Yeah...who are they....well the only way I get to buy camping and air show tickets for a lot of my family (12) is to sweeten the deal with the music event...but I guess again this year we will be traveling alone! Hard to beat the Beach Boys...guess I am old, but I still like to hear the good music from the fifties and sixties! I guess a way we can show our view about this is to go buy a Chevrolet! HHi , 73, WD0BLR