I posted some info to this thread in 2011 and didn't revisit until now. I wrote that normal Epoxy Resin will break down from exposure to Ethanol in Mogas, but EAA and others say Vinyl Esther Resin will not. I see that Bob H. has made a comment that this is not true. Bob, if you're still here, please provide your source for saying VE Resin cannot withstand ethanol. You are saying that EAA's info is incorrect.
As for the recent questions here about sloshing compounds-- there are many and I doubt one can lump them all in together. Some may be tolerant to Ethanol.... But another issue is actual sloshing & coating process. That's dicey. Since you can't see inside the tank as you work the slosh, you don't know if you have gotten that stuff in the fuel exit hole, or the vent hole. Or on the fuel level sensor apparatus, if you weren't able to take it out. The guys who owned my KR-2 before me tried this and failed. Compound was in both the areas I mention. I had to cut the tank open and completely resurface the whole thing.