Thread: 2nd trip to Airventure

2nd trip to Airventure

Hi.After attending my first Airventure in 2016 from Weds to Sat, i was hooked!! I missed quite a bit of various places i wanted to see due to weather and 2 attempts of getting up in Aluminium Overcast, and felt slightly cheated in missing out on places like the museum, float plane base and pioneer .. plans for 2017 where put on hold for a number of reasons ( Family, work etc ) but I've decided to bite the bullet again and go the full nine yards :-)Flight booked from London into KORD, car hire / accommodation booked at the uni and attending OSH18 from Tues and attending everyday up to Sunday :-)so excited..Mike
    2016 1st time Oshkosh visitor, 2017 was hopeful but just not to be..but see my 2016 and upcoming 2018 adventure on mikelynnweb.wordpress.com Celebrating the RAF100

CONGRATS - In all my tram conducting I meet folks from all over the world and appreciate the investment an AirVenture visit can represent.

Look for the tram conductor telling corny jokes - if his nametag says RANDY - be sure to say hi.

Quote Originally Posted by CHICAGORANDY View Post
    Look for the tram conductor telling corny jokes - if his nametag says RANDY - be sure to say hi.
    I sure will, as i recon by the end of the week my feet will be killing me and will be making the most of the trams running back and forth.. :-) mike
    2016 1st time Oshkosh visitor, 2017 was hopeful but just not to be..but see my 2016 and upcoming 2018 adventure on mikelynnweb.wordpress.com Celebrating the RAF100