Thread: Download not happening

Download not happening

I have a new laptop w MS Windows 10 pro I am working on EAA.org to download SOLIDWORKS I get a message saying "Thank You for requesting access to SOLIDWORKS!" And, an email with the 24 character code. But, the SOLIDWORKS software does not download. Any ideas on what to do?
    Thank you
    Tony Niec

Please try again and there should be a link if the software doesn't start downloading right away. Also, it may have downloaded the installer program and you may not have noticed it. Please check your web browser download history "Ctrl+j"

amniec,
    Not sure if you need to do this or if it worked differently for you, but when I got that email, I then had to follow a link in that email to Dassault's website (link: https://www.solidworks.com/sw/educat...VZMU0ifQ%3D%3D). It led to a special page where you put in the information in the email. Then it will let you download it.

hope this helps,
    Christian L.

AMDguy, I'm experiencing the same situation as the OP. The installation manager downloaded for me just fine however, upon execution of the installation manager and after inputting all the relevant serial numbers the download fails. It gives me the option to retry automatic download or perform a manual download. Both options fail.

Can anyone assist with this problem? Thanks.

Don

Quote Originally Posted by DonR62 View Post
    AMDguy, I'm experiencing the same situation as the OP. The installation manager downloaded for me just fine however, upon execution of the installation manager and after inputting all the relevant serial numbers the download fails. It gives me the option to retry automatic download or perform a manual download. Both options fail.

Can anyone assist with this problem? Thanks.

Don
    I am also experiencing the same obstacle like Don. The installation manager download was successful. When I started the installation manager I received already a strange warning. I entered serial numbers, but the download was not possible. I run WIN 10 and a powerful hardware with big memeory space.

It seems, there is a general problem? Please I need help. Thanks.

Karl