Thread: EFB Survey - Embry-Riddle (and drawing for $100)

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

EFB Survey - Embry-Riddle (and drawing for $100)

Research Survey Request

Hi! I'm an EAA member, pilot, and 172S owner in Florida. I'm completing a Ph.D. in Aviation at Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University. I'd appreciate it if you can take about 5 minutes to complete a survey about general aviation pilot decisions regarding their use or non-use of electronic flight bags (EFBs).

The title of the research is General Aviation Pilot Acceptance and Adoption of Electronic Flight Bag Technology, and I'll publish the results in a dissertation by midsummer.

The qualifications for the survey are minimal - if you are you a pilot and have flown in general aviation (14 CFR § 91) in the past year, you can fill out the survey. At the end, you'll have a chance to enter a drawing for a $100 Amazon gift card. I'll be mailing it to some lucky winner by March.

The question I'm investigating is why some general aviation pilots choose to use EFBs, and others choose not to use EFBs during their flight operations. I’m interested in the opinions of pilots that use EFBs as well as those pilots that do not use EFBs.

Please visit https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/efb5 to get started!

Questions? Contact me at techaut@my.erau.edu, or Dr. Steven Hampton at hamptons@erau.edu.
    Last edited by techaut; 02-02-2018 at 03:56 PM. Reason: Format