Thread: Are there any kit/lsa/ul manufacturers here in community?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Are there any kit/lsa/ul manufacturers here in community?

Well , i am from India i reside here too....the thing is that after seeing this EAA i was astonished that why i cant promote in india too , like hobby flying / recreational flying even though its here but its limited and very low

The thing is there are no manufacturers of kit planes or ultralights / light sport , only two or three zenith , quicksilver , flightstar and Airtrikes.... very limited 2 companies if im not wrong they took licence from these manufacturers and producing
    here . people need more , less price , safety here in India and asia ...... and also one more thing nearby developed Asian countries they too dont have more manufacturers here , but these days they are also gearing up for those hobby flying etc .... and LSA are used for pilot training purpose ....previously its very less

So if there are any plans to expand their business of any organisation /planning to setup own aircraft company consider here too , lets work together here and gear up hobby flying/recreational flying in other countries too like EAA in USA

some more in my mind too , anyone interested lets discuss

my dear friends of EAA community pls consider this and i owe you if u all support in this regarding aspect

thank you...
    Last edited by vamsi krishna b; 01-03-2018 at 04:02 AM.