Thread: Stits Flut-R-Bug CG Data

Stits Flut-R-Bug CG Data

I am working on a Flut-R-Bug SA-6A that hasn't flown in a number of years. The paperwork for the plane was destroyed in a fire. The owner is getting new Operating Limitations and Airworthiness issued from FSDO, but before I can complete his condition inspection, we need to do a new W&B. Unfortunately, I have no W&B data for this plane. Does anyone on the forum here have either a W&B data sheet for a Flut-R-Bug, or W&B/CG data for a Flut-R-Bug? Or simply CG data for the Flut-R-Bug wing (NACA 4412) expressed in percent cord would be very helpful. You can reply to me via the forum here, or PM me.

Thanks in advance for any assistance,

-Cub Builder

weight and balance

Quote Originally Posted by cub builder View Post
    I am working on a Flut-R-Bug SA-6A that hasn't flown in a number of years. The paperwork for the plane was destroyed in a fire. The owner is getting new Operating Limitations and Airworthiness issued from FSDO, but before I can complete his condition inspection, we need to do a new W&B. Unfortunately, I have no W&B data for this plane. Does anyone on the forum here have either a W&B data sheet for a Flut-R-Bug, or W&B/CG data for a Flut-R-Bug? Or simply CG data for the Flut-R-Bug wing (NACA 4412) expressed in percent cord would be very helpful. You can reply to me via the forum here, or PM me.

Thanks in advance for any assistance,

-Cub Builder
    Attached document should help. Vr... Don
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Quote Originally Posted by Snaproll View Post
    Attached document should help. Vr... Don
    Don,

Thank you for this attachment. Unfortunately, the forum doesn't seem to want to let me get access to the full sized image, so it is unreadable. I sent you a P.M. with my email address if you wouldn't mind emailing me the attachment.

Thank you,

-Cub Builder