Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: United Experience

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Greenwood View Post
    Southwest is not perfect for service either. Just last week a woman bought and had boarding pass for first class on a flight, she showed the boarding pass to the camera in this story. But when she went to get on the plane they told her "she was not in the system" and gave her another seat in the back of the plane. When she boarded she found her seat had been given to a Congresswoman, she showed a photo of the Rep sitting in seat 1a that had been sold to her.
    Ummmm... Southwest doesn't HAVE first class seating, do they?

Ron "Back in the cheap seats" Wanttaja

Quote Originally Posted by rwanttaja View Post
    Ummmm... Southwest doesn't HAVE first class seating, do they?

Ron "Back in the cheap seats" Wanttaja
    Southwest is all first class. There is no better seating.

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Greenwood View Post
    Southwest is not perfect for service either. Just last week a woman bought and had boarding pass for first class on a flight, she showed the boarding pass to the camera in this story. But when she went to get on the plane they told her "she was not in the system" and gave her another seat in the back of the plane. When she boarded she found her seat had been given to a Congresswoman, she showed a photo of the Rep sitting in seat 1a that had been sold to her.
    I'm pretty sure this was on United as well.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017...e-airline.html
    Last edited by krw920; 01-04-2018 at 02:48 PM.

Banned
    Krw920, no need to qualify your remark with "pretty sure". You're correct, it was United...again...and again...and again.

United is NOT an airline nor are they in the business of transporting people via air travel. United is a massive human rights violator with wings. They should be tried at the World Criminal Court in The Hague for crimes against humanity.

I should have known it wasn't Sw, who just gives boarding spots the waiting line rather than a confirmed seat. I fly SW and own their stock. I saw this story on tv news, must have confused it with a story of a woman being told her young sons seat had been taken away even though she had a boarding pass paid for and confirmed for that seat and had flown the first legs using that seat. Whichever airline it was it was the wrong way to treat a passenger.