Hello everyone, I hope I am posting this in the right forum. My name is Martin Carena, I am originally form Fargo, North Dakota but recently moved to New Zealand due to family stuff. I have been into aviation, specifically older WWI and WWII warbirds since I learned to walk, and am currently working on my PPL. I have been building and flying RC models for 8 years now, and scale plastic kits for around that long as well, and volunteered at the Fargo Air Museum from when I was 8 up until around 16 years old, accumulating around 3500 hours doing so. I was an EAA member under my parents years ago, but now that I am 18 thought I'd create my own account/membership. I wanted to ask a couple questions regarding building an aircraft, specifically an Airdrome Aeroplanes Nieuport 17, as I have been wanting to do that for years now and now that I have some cash saved up, I thought I would join here to get as much advice, research and help as possible before I dove into a project this large. I can post my full questions and reasons I want to build this here if you wish, or in the homebuilts section if that is more appropriate. Well anyway, thanks for any help, and I am very glad to be here on the forums!