Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 13 of 13

Thread: Stits Playboy

  1. #11

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    9G3
    Posts
    26
    He leaves Buffalo the 1st of January to Florida. He will knock a $1000 of the Chief and $500 off the Stits if I get them sold.

    Email me, I'm planning on leaving a deposit on the Stits, and picking it up in the spring.

    Joe
    Joen6171b@aol.com

  2. #12

    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Jacksonville/St Augustine, FL
    Posts
    23
    Hey Joe. I don't think there will be an issue with registering the Stits. My concerns are: 1) you will be hand propping that 65 and I think it sits in an awkward angle. 2) Operating out of your 1300' may depend on having very clear approaches and departure paths. I'm pretty sure it will get airborne in 6-800' (depending on your weight) but I don't know how well it will climb with the 65. I will take a look on my computer. Ray's son Don sent me a file after he had the drawings for the 3B digitized. Let me see if there is any flight data or info for the 3A. IF I find it I will use your email above to forward it. Good luck

  3. #13

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    9G3
    Posts
    26
    Thank you. I did put a deposit on it today pending the registration. I'll operate it at the local airport for a bit and see if I like it.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •